Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: Uleiuri - discutii generale

Default Uleiuri discutii generale

Alegi un model cu acumulatori stick standard de care ar trebui sa aiba fiecare pilot acasa.
    Iar seturile de roti ar trebui sa intre in taxa nu se vor uza asa de repede cu un brushed stock

Si mie mi se pare o idee interesanta, dar in varianta "originala" propusa de George.
    Partea cu anduranta....intra-devar e ceva mai deosebit, dar uzezi prea tare masina si nici nu ai material egal cu restul.

Nu stiu cata lume ar participa in schimb la un astfel de concurs. Nu vreau sa creez discutii, dar sa ne aducem aminte de comentariile legate de intrarea la pista, taxe de concurs etc. Nu stiu cati platitori s-ar baga la asa ceva.
    Daca i-ar surade si unui magazin ideea asta si ar putea sa puna spre vanzare sa sustina adica acest tip de competitie ar fi si mai bine. Niste kituri full plastic, de buget - cu sau fara motorizare.

In concluzie eu sunt pentru si as da un 150 de lei sa particip la un astfel de eveniment :

Foarte interesanta ideea concursului si realizabila... dar pana atunci avand in vedere ca vine vremea rece am putea incerca o anduranta la grand arena. Totusi 2 ore imi suna mai mult a semianduranta... am tras noi 6 ore la Florin la sala cu miniz-urile in echipe de 2 persoane. Ce ziceti ?

E mai interesant in varianta originala si dupa parera mea.
    Acum, normal ca un magazin sau reprezentantul unui producator ar trebui sa fie prezent cu un stock considerabil la comcurs. Eventual sa faca si ceva reducere avand in vedere masa considerabila de vanzari.
    Eu risc sa spun ca e o masina ideala buggyul Mad Rat alias Absima Jekyll pentru acest concurs, fiind ieftin si usor de intretinut, reparat. Sper sa nu se supere ceilalti importatori pentru aceasta parere personala

Ai eu sunt interesat de varianta cu anduranta si kit cumparat si asamblat....
    Se pot face echipe si costurile ar fi mai mici iar la sfarsit se trage la sorti cel care va pastra kitul.

Default sixteen Best Free Mp3 Splitter Instruments To Split And Merge Mp3 Information

I recently revisited a previous how-to I wrote up two years ago, pondering that there must be a better method to losslessly combine multiple MP3 files than to use three separate utilities. Due to this threat, we extremely advocate using a trusted registry cleaner corresponding to WinThruster (Developed by Microsoft Gold Licensed Partner) to scan and restore any merge -related registry issues. Using a registry cleaner automates the process mp3 merge of finding invalid registry entries, missing file references (like the one causing your merge error), and broken hyperlinks throughout the registry. A backup is mechanically created earlier than every scan, with the flexibility to undo any changes in a single click on, defending you in opposition to the potential for LAPTOP damage. The best part is that repairing registry errors also can dramatically improve system speed and performance.
    Medieval Cue Splitter - Good for other audio file varieties if you want to break up into authentic CD tracks a ripped audio file with an accompanying CUE file; supports mp3 merge mp3, flac, ape, ogg, wma, mpc, wv (lossless WavPack compressed) and ta (True Audio codec) information.
    In addition to the ability to affix a number of tracks into one enormous audio monitor, you can also cut a specific portion of the song with this software and the simply convert it to any of the supported file extensions ensuring the same quality as the original file and with high precision. While it saves your disk area by becoming a member of particular person items, it additionally assists you by visually displaying the time you need to trim with the help of the slide bar.
    Many moons in the past once I used Nero for CD burning, an 'atypical' audio burned disk would have default 2 second gaps between tracks which tousled reside albums, however when you modified the write mode to DAO (disk at once) and proper clicked on the tracks you could possibly change the gaps to zero seconds and it worked properly for dwell albums with observe markers still evident when playing but with no audible gaps. Success will rely upon the strategy used to tear the MP3 recordsdata within the first place I believe. I want I could be more exact about all this but it's a number of years since I final played round with all these things, getting vinyl reside LPs onto CD.
    The inbuilt free MP3 joiner tool lets you create your individual mash-ups by becoming a member of audio information and recordings to a single musical file (audio concatenation). For instance, you may be a part of your separate audiobook chapters into one big audiobook to prepare your audio books; combine multiple music tracks into one non-stop audio CD; prepare jokes by joining utterly different sayings of your folks and so forth. It's as much as you.
    MP3 Cutter & MP3 Joiner - Break up large MP3 recordsdata or be part of multiple MP3 files and way more to return in EZ SoftMagic. MP3 Splitter options automated break up modes, split with overlap, split MP3 into equal segments and it supports CUE file. Then again, MP3 Joiner features Flexible Sequence Adjusting and silence between tracks is supported.
    After installing it, open the tool and you will notice Add File” and Add Folder” button. You may add recordsdata or folders both with the help of them. For example I clicked on Add file” button. I dont think that is very helpful. You cant play a compressed file with out uncompressing it, and then its sixty four recordsdata over again.

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread Information